ANNA CAROLINA NEGRI
The Everyday Projects
São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Anna Carolina Negri, Brazilian, works since 2005 as a freelancer for photo agencies, magazines and newspapers. She currently resides in São Paulo, Brazil.
Photography collective exhibitions:
2014: - 'New Holland´s Photojournalism Award' - Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay.
- 'Drible' - Sesc Itaquera (Soccer exhibition) - São Paulo, Brazil.
2013: 'Faces of the Brics' - Slovenia.
2012: - 'PhotoEspaña' - Spain.
- 'Zarzuela´s Theater' - Spain.
2011: 'Lente Latino´s Award' - Chile.
2010: 'New Holland´s Photojournalism Award' - Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay.
2009: 'Paraty em Foco' Photography Festival - Exposition with the photo collective 'Na Casa' - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
2009: National Photography Saloon Pérsio Galembeck
1st Prize and honorable mention
"Shahada" (idealization and co-direction) - Short documentary film:
- "Televisió de Catalunya" (Spain);
- "Barcelona Televisió" (Spain).
- Martil Film Festival 2012 (Morocco) – Honorable Mention;
- Huesca Internacional Film Festival 2012 (Spain) – Official Selection;
- Toluca International Film Festival 2012 (México) – Official Selection;
- IX Fenaco Internacional Film Festival 2012, Lambayeque (Perú) – Official Selection;
- Rotterdam Arab Film Festival 2012 (Netherlands) – Official Selection;
- Lebanon International Film Festival 2012 (Lebanon) – Out of competition;
- IV Women International Film Exhibition, Bogotá 2012 (Colombia).
2012: Master of Documentary Photography (School of Photography and Image Center - Madrid, Spain)
2011: Master of Creative Documentary Film (Autonomous University of Barcelona - Barcelona, Spain).
2007: Bachelor Degree in Journalism (Methodist University of São Paulo - Brazil).
- Still life
- Video capture