- born 1970, married, two sons
- 1993-1996 apprenticeship as photographer at Photostudio Anker in Munich
- 1996-2000 working as freelance photoassistent for various photographers
- since 2000 working as freelance photographer, based in Munich, Germany
- since 2010 working on his project Aerial Views
Photographing numerous sceneries from above like coal mines, container harbors, beach resorts, soccer fields, … .
For him the aerial view shows the world out of a different, unusual perspective.
He wants to display the impact of the humans on the environment.
He's interested to find shapes which create nearly abstract patterns and structures, seen from above.
He wants to display the formal „beauty“ on one hand, and on the other the transformation of the original nature.
2015 - SONY WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS , 2015 - International Photography Awards (ipa), 2014 - International Photography Awards (ipa), 2014 - ND Awards London
- RC aerial
Professional Photographer, based in Munich, Germany.
Specialized in aerial photography. Working on his project "Aerial Views" since 2010.