Cesare De Giglio
London, United Kingdom
Freelance commercial and documentary Photographer and Videographer based in London - UK.
In the past decade, I covered both short and long term project and travelled extensively in Eastern Europe, Central Asia and China.
Clients and publications include Der Spiegel, Le Monde, Cicero Magazine, Condé Nast Traveler China, Condé Nast Vogue US, Arts Council England, British Museum, Emirates, BBC, Airbnb, The Guardian, The Independent, The Evening Standard, Red Bull UK, Ralph & Russo, Time Out, The Shakespeare's Globe, Hearst Digital Media, The Roundhouse, Credit Suisse, Digital Theatre, University of the Arts London, Cardboard Citizens.
I direct and film interviews, music sessions, concerts and working artists. Duties vary from multi-cam set ups, still and tracking video takes, operating with shoulder rigs, recording multi-channel sound from a variety of mics and recorders.
I can cover short and long term assignment.
Some of my commissions include:
- long term multimedia documentary in Moldova (www.themoldovandiaries.com)
- coverage of London and Paris Fashion Weeks
- creating video contents for Hearst Media and American Vogue
- marketing and production photography for The Shakespeare's Globe Trust
- coverage of major Motorsport Championships such as: Formula 1, DTM, WTCC, WRC, FIA GT, WEC, Historic Endurance Series, Formula 3.
Available for assignment Worldwide.
Official backstage photographer for Ralph and Russo (http://ralphandrusso.com).
2015 - Shakespeare's Lives in Photography
- Video capture