Cesare De Giglio
London, United Kingdom
Freelance reportage Photographer and Videographer based in London - UK.
Clients and publications include Arts Council England, Emirates, BBC, Airbnb, The Guardian, The Independent, The evening Standard, American Vogue, Red Bull UK, Ralph & Russo, Time Out, The Shakespeare's Globe, Hearst Digital Media, Roundhouse, Credit Suisse, Digital Theatre, University of the Arts London, Cardboard Citizens.
I direct and film interviews, music sessions, concerts and working artists. Duties vary from multi-cam set ups, still and tracking video takes, operating with shoulder rigs, recording multi-channel sound from a variety of mics and recorders.
I can cover short and long term assignment.
Some of my commissions include:
- long term multimedia documentary in Moldova (www.themoldovandiaries.com)
- coverage of London and Paris Fashion Weeks
- creating video contents for Hearst Media and American Vogue
- marketing and production photography for The Shakespeare's Globe Trust
- coverage of major Motorsport Championships such as: Formula 1, DTM, WTCC, WRC, FIA GT, WEC, Historic Endurance Series, Formula 3.
Available for assignment Worldwide.
Official backstage photographer for Ralph and Russo (http://ralphandrusso.com) and The Shakespeare's Globe (http://www.shakespearesglobe.com).
2015 - Shakespeare's Lives in Photography
- Video capture