Cesare De Giglio
London, United Kingdom
Freelance reportage Photographer and Videographer based in London - UK.
Clients and publications include Condé Nast Traveler China, Condé Nast Vogue US, Arts Council England, Emirates, BBC, Airbnb, The Guardian, The Independent, The evening Standard, Red Bull UK, Ralph & Russo, Time Out, The Shakespeare's Globe, Hearst Digital Media, Roundhouse, Credit Suisse, Digital Theatre, University of the Arts London, Cardboard Citizens.
I direct and film interviews, music sessions, concerts and working artists. Duties vary from multi-cam set ups, still and tracking video takes, operating with shoulder rigs, recording multi-channel sound from a variety of mics and recorders.
I can cover short and long term assignment.
Some of my commissions include:
- long term multimedia documentary in Moldova (www.themoldovandiaries.com)
- coverage of London and Paris Fashion Weeks
- creating video contents for Hearst Media and American Vogue
- marketing and production photography for The Shakespeare's Globe Trust
- coverage of major Motorsport Championships such as: Formula 1, DTM, WTCC, WRC, FIA GT, WEC, Historic Endurance Series, Formula 3.
Available for assignment Worldwide.
Official backstage photographer for Ralph and Russo (http://ralphandrusso.com) and The Shakespeare's Globe (http://www.shakespearesglobe.com).
2015 - Shakespeare's Lives in Photography
- Video capture
Local Guides for Google International Women’s Day
Cesare De Giglio
International Women's Day celebrates the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women around the world. The day also marks a call to action for the acceleration of gender equality. In celebration of International Women’s Day, Google are highlighting some of their dynamic female Local Guides and the things they’re most passionate about.