Washington, DC, United States
Visual Journalist and Educator. Passionate about history, culture, and storytelling through photography and graphic design. Adjunct professor and proud alumna of Howard University.
• Daily newspapers: Gannett, including USA Today, European-Pacific Stars & Stripes, The Washington Post
• Adjunct Professor, Media/TV/Film Dept., Howard University
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software
• Html experience
• American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP)
• Canon Professional Services (CPS)
• National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ)
• National Press Photographers Association (NPPA)
• Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
2016 - 2016 Outstanding Community Service Award, 2016 - Howard University Chair's Award, 2007 - Keynote Speaker Tuskegee University, 2002 - SND Award of Design Excellence, 2001 - SND Award of Design Excellence
- Breaking news
94-year-old Clifford Johnson visiting Washington, D.C. from his hometown of Los Angeles, California.
Justice or Else March
A girl on the Washington Metro train wears a Black Lives Matter bracelet, as she leaves the Justice or Else March, for the 20th Anniversary of The Million Man March at the US Capitol