I am a graduate photographer from RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. I specialize in portrait, documentary and architectural photography. I have great experience in on-location studio photography as well as in-studio photography. My most come-back client is Forbes magazine for my portrait work. My photography service includes:
- Corporate photography (Headshot, portrait, industrial reportage ...)
- Portrait photography (High-end conceptualized portrait)
- Architectural photography (Interior, exterior, storefront, workplace ...)
- Project based documentary photography (NGO, newspaper, reportage, ...)
- Advertising photography. - Photo licensing.
- Producer for middle to small commercial project.
My most featured clients: Forbes Vietnam magazine, Vingroup (One of the biggest corporation in Vietnam), FV Hospital (Luxury hospital), PVI Insurance ... Besides, I constantly work on my long term project named "The Vietnam that I want to keep", to promote culture and the arts of Vietnam.
I can travel, stay and work under pressure, in difficult conditions and still deliver consistent results. For studio lighting I own and use the most trusted brand in lighting called broncolor, made in Switzerland.
I love photography and traveling, my work mostly involve people and stories. If you are interested in my pieces of art or simply want to share your ideas about anything, please contact me via Facebook or email: email@example.com