Dieter Schamne Photography
Dieter Schamne is german contemporary documentary photographer and visual artist. He is freelancer, based now in Kiel, Northern Germany and do his work mostly in documentary and conceptual genre. His work has been published and exhibited internationally. He is always looking for interesting subjects and great spontaneous moments.
Selected Awards, exhibitions and photography festivals:
- 2013 Carlisle Photo Festival. Carlisle, UK - Group exhibition "In Their Company"
- 2013 Athens Photo Festival. Athens, Greece - shortlisted
- 2013 Horizonte Zingst Photo Festival. Zingst, Germany - Group exhibition
- 2015 Chosen by LensCulture to receive an invitation-only Portfolio Account
- 2015 Carlisle Photo Festival Fringe. Carlisle, UK - Group 12 Months travelling exhibition "Visualising the Animal"
- 2016 Lenscratch.com - "The 2015 favorite photograph exhibition" - Group online exhibition
- 2016 Darkroom Gallery. VT, USA. - Juried fine art exhibition "Shadow and light"
- 2016 PhotoPlace Gallery. Middlebury, VT, USA. - Juried photography exhibition "Photo Noir". Selected for Online Gallery Annex
- 2016 The Vallum Gallery, Institute of Arts. Carlisle, UK - Group exhibition "Looking Out"
- 2016 Golden Orchid International Art Festival 2015-2016. Awarded with “Third Prize – series” in Golden Orchid Photo Contest
- 2016 Moscow International Foto Awards. Moscow, Russia - awarded with Honorable Mention in Professional Fine Art Still Life Category
- 2016 Best of Photography 2016, Photographer's Forum Magazine. Santa Barbara, USA - Finalist with publication in Best of Photography 2016 book
- 2016 11 Annual Black & White Spider Awards, Beverly Hills, CA, USA - awarded with Nominee in Professional Fine Art Category
- Breaking news
- Still life