London, Regno Unito
- online journalism, tv, radio
- social media
- multilingual: Italian (mother tongue), English
- enrolled in the Italian register of professional journalists and English NUJ
- The Guardian, Gambero Rosso, Huffington Post Italia
- cultural event producer
- breaking news, culture, cinema, startup and technology, lifestyle, sicilian food.
I am a Sicilian journalist in London. I've been published by The Guardian, Gambero Rosso, Huffington Post. I enjoy writing about current affairs, culture, cinema, food.
I work also as press officer, web content editor: I co-founded CinemaItaliaUK which promotes Italian contemporary cinema in the UK. I'm a member of NUJ and in Italy I am enrolled on the register of professional journalists. I have ten years experience working for the Sicilian TV channel Telecolor, the radio station Radio Catania, Italpress (a national Italian press agency), the online newspaper LiveSicilia. I have also worked on newspapers such as il Giornale di Sicilia and La Sicilia as well as the monthly magazine Cult.
I am a cultural event producer.
- Breaking news