6500 Свиленград, България
My name is Hristo Rusev from Svilengrad, I am 21-year-old student at the VFU"Chernorizets Hrabar"Varna, where I study International Relations and Law for 4 years. I am interested in Photography for 7 years and Photojournalistic for 5 years. I've never had the chance to learn Photography or take any training courses, I work as a freelancer for NurPhoto Agency. My photos are being published in The Guardian, The Times and The Sunday Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Daily Telegraph, The Mirror, Le Figaro, Le Point, BBC News, New York Magazine, ELLE Magazine, National Geographic Magazine, France Televisions, Reuters, AP Images, AFP Image Forum, Getty Images, Deutsche Welle, Cambridge University Press.
I've worked in many countries as Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Romania, Macedonia, Hungary, Romania, Russia, France, Belgium, England, Netherlands, Thailand.
I have had several one-man-show exhibitions and participated in many combined exhibitions, such as:
– Exhibition”Photo of the year- BG PRESS PHOTO -(2014,2015,2016) in Budapest(2016)
– One-man-show in Saint-Petersburg, Russia(2015)
– Saud Al-Thani photo awards in Doha, Qatar,(2016)
– Exhibition “Photo of the Year CANON-Bulgaria at the National Art Gallery(2012, 2013, 2014,2015)
– Exhibition of “Phodar Biennial(2015)
– Exhibition at the Primary Ministry of Republic of Bulgaria(2013)
2016 - BG PRESS PHOTO, 2015 - European Parliament, 2015 - Pics of the year by NurPhoto, 2015 - BG PRESS PHOTO, 2016 - Siena International Photo Awards, 2016 - Lens Culture, 2012 - USA Embassy in Bulgaria
- Breaking news