Las Vegas, NV, USA
Communications professional with international experience and widely published, versatile freelance writer and editor in a number of subject areas including health, fitness, travel (specifically Las Vegas, Nevada and the Southwest), arts and culture, environmental issues, philanthropy and volunteerism, business, animals and collegiate-related topics.
Skills in content marketing, blogging, ghost writing, editing, web writing, copy writing, travel writing and article writing.
Ghost writer and editor for several non-fiction books working with clients from conception to book manuscript completion primarily in business and fitness topics. Writer, editor and fact checker for travel guides. Content marketing creation and copy writing for numerous clients in alternative medicine and wellness, real estate, photography, travel and hospitality industries.
Speaker and panel participant on several topics including travel writing, writing for magazines, how to be a writer, volunteer work and social media. Also a conference correspondent for companies and organizations needing representation in Las Vegas.
* Knowledge of Associated Press writing and editing style
* Knowledge of Chicago writing and editing style
* Travel writing - destination, round ups, narrative, Las Vegas, Nevada, Southwest United States
* Magazine article writing
* Copy writing and content creation
* Web writing and SEO
* Editing, proofreading and fact checking
* Conference correspondent and consultant
* Social media outreach and strategies
* Philanthropy and volunteerism
- Breaking news