I have a strong passion for telling stories.
As visual artist I use Photography and Filmmaking and I love the relationship between humans and technology—and the environmental consequences of those interactions. As visual artist my aim is to document and not making statement. Through my photos and films I’m trying to show to people something that can be read in many different ways.
– Some of the story I’ve done became part of a long-form story, like the War Games which started a long term project called ‘United Colors of War’ about the business of war post 9/11. Recently I’m working on a new project which is about the Energy production around the world.
– I’m a contract photographer with National Geographic USA and I collaborate regularly with The New York Times Magazine, The New Yorker, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Wired, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, GEO France, GQ Stern, L’Espresso Magazine among others.
– My work has been screened and exhibited around the world such as: Visa Pour ’Image Photo Festival 2014 Perpignan, Les Rencontres Arles Photo Festival in France, Cortona on The Move and FotoLeggendo in Italy.
– With my project ‘United Colours of War’ I won the Aftermath Grant in 2014.
– My work is represented by INSTITUTE for Artist Management.
- Video capture
- Video editing