Verona, VR, Italia
- September/ October 2009: Travel reportage in Mongolia. Three expositions in Verona and Padua.
- 2009: founder of Innovaterra, an Association in order to spread culture and information, Verona.
- August/September 2010: Travel reportage, Kenya and Tanzania. Two expositions in Verona.
- September/October 2011: reportage for “Intinan”, Non-Governmental organization in Ecuador, Riobamba. Collaboration with Padua
- May 2012/February 2013: Councilman Civic Party in the municipality of San Giovanni Lupatoto;
- October 2012: reportage INTERSOS, Non-governmental organization in Syrian refugee camp of Za’atari, Jordan.
- From October 2012 to February 2013: start the collaboration with Luzphoto Agency as freelance photographer. Reportage in Israel,
Palestine and Gaza.
- November 2012: reportage for CISS, Non-governmental organization, (Cooperazione Internazionale Sud-Sud) in Gaza City, Gaza.
- 2009/today: photographic services for concerts and promotion of emergent musical groups in Verona.
- 2010/today: photographer and film-maker for publicizing of industries, stores and labels in Verona and Vicenza.
- January 2012/today: Studio Crea team member (Edoardo Agresti photographers). Works in Florence and all over Europe.
- June 2013: worked in Istanbul, Turkey, for Luz photo Agency.
- December 2013: worked in Serbia on a projects about mental illness: Serbian's Stigma.
- From 2013 until today : AQUEST head-photographer and director of photography. Visual storyteller.