• After one year in the Sahara, first exhibition at Espace Canon, 1998, Paris
• Shows in Europe, USA and Asia.
. Invited to represent France in the Shapes of Time exhibition at the Alessandria Biennale, Italy, 2008.
• The Province of Milan chooses works to accompany a lecture by Edgar Morin and establish a link between Morin's thinking and art.
• Becomes the first artist to be chosen by the foundation L’Art pour la Conscience et le Partage des Biens Communs, sponsored by Edgar Morin, and donates a work to the foundation.
• Is chosen two years running (2009, 2010) by the Esther Woerdehoff gallery for Paris Photo, and for MIART and
MIA in Milan (2010, 2011).
• Is selected three years running by Mac Paris (2009–2011).
• In May 2010 his exhibition TransPhotographies is spotlighted by the City of Marseille's cultural programme.
• Invited by the John McDermott Gallery to the Angkor Foto Festival in 2010.
• Exhibition at Espace Cardin in Paris in Dec 2011, sponsored by Edgar Morin, with the backing
of the European Space Agency
• In June 2012, named Intercultural Ambassador by the UNESCO Sorbonne Club
• Invited to show at the Tel Aviv Autumn Salon in November 2012.
• Invited by the French Embassy to exhibit in New Delhi, Feb 2013.
• Invited by UNESCO to exhibit during the Global Conference, June 2013.
• Retrospective on various sites in the city of Metz, including the Musée de la Cour d’Or,
Sept 2013 – Jan 2014
• Show with the Baudoin Lebon gallery at Art O’Clock fair, Paris, Sept 2013.
• Black and White magazine: Award Winner, Portfolio Contest, Nov 2013.
• Grand Prix Eurazeo for Photography, 2013.
• Publication of “le Jardin” in “Consumption”, editions teNeues, 2014.
• Publication of the monography “ les éveillés ” Nov 2014
• BENAKI MUSEUM, GREECE - Athens Photobook Show , June 2015
• Invited by the Mairie de Paris and the European Day of Jewish Culture in the theme “Bridges
and Cultures” with personal exhibition and conference.
2014 - GRAND PRIX EURAZEO FOR PHOTOGRAPHY, 2013 - SPOTLIGHT AWARD, 2012 - Intercultural Ambassador UNESCO, 2011 - PRIX AZART PHOTO, 2010 - City of Marseille