Michael Von Schlippe
Indochine Media Ventures
Michael von Schlippe, native of Munich, currently residing in Singapore.
Founder and Shareholder of
Indochine Media Ventures, a media company with offices in S'pore, Saigon, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok.
Over 20 years of publishing experience in Europe & Asia. Founded IMV Vietnam & IMV Singapore in 2011/12.
- Shareholder, Partners Media Group, Kazakhstan
- President, Rodionov Publishing, Moscow
- Member of Board of Directors
Independent Media Sanoma Magazines, Moscow
- 1999 MD Conde Nast ZAO, Moscow
- 1997 MD Gruner + Jahr ZAO, Moscow
Started professjonal career in publishing at Gruner + Jahr AG&Co KG, Hamburg, in 1993.
Academic background: M.A. in Political Science, Sinology, International Law.
Languages: German, English, Russian, some French, Chinese and Turkish.