San Francisco, CA, United States
I have been working as a freelance photographer for the past 12 years, specializing in editorial, corporate and documentary photography. After having spent 9 years in China, I am now living in San Francisco and focusing more on documentary style weddings.
Here are some of the folks I've had the pleasure of working for:
- The Washington Post
- The Associated Press
- Bloomberg News
- USA Today
- The Telegraph
- The Australian
- The South China Morning Post and Post Magazine
- The National Basketball Association
- The World Economic Forum
- The World Health Organization
-National Geographic Photo of the day-Best of 2011 and Daily Dozen selection February 2015
I have been a contributing photographer to over half a dozen books.
-I am an active member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association and Fearless Photographers
- I was the official still photographer for the feature film, Sacrifice: The Orphan of Zhao (2010), a Chen Kaige film.
- I am represented by Zuma Press and Glasshouse Images.
- Breaking news