Born in Biella (Italy), 1st February 1977.
Accounting diploma in 1995, European Institute of design (IED Turin), graphic design and advertising class from 1995 to 1997, ISC Milan, art direction class from 1997 to 1999 (final evaluation 108/110).
Languages: english (fluent, conversational and written), french (scholastic level).
Good knowledge of main graphic applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign), good knowledge (and fun) in using audio/video editing applications.
• from october 2013 senior art director at BCUBE Milan
• from december 2008 senior art director at Cayenne milan
• from June 2006 art director at INADV Milan
• from July ‘04 to June ‘06 freelance art director/graphic designer
• from December ‘03 to July ‘04 art director at Rappcollins, DDB group
• from march ‘03 to December ‘03 freelance art director for several agencies
• from July ‘01 to March ‘03 art director at LeoBurnett
• from January 2000 to July ‘01 graphic designer/art director at ‘fila creative lab’ in Filasport Worldwide
• from July ‘99 to January ‘00 graphic designer at Eureka Milan
In the meantime I worked for some skateboard, snowboard and streetwear brand, for some indie record label and for some indipendent publishing house. I also love to do illustrations, mixing freehand technique with digital skills.
Drawing and making illustrations, listening to music, making music with my laptop, playing drums in a band called ‘fine before you came’, going to live gigs, watching movies, skateboarding.