Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, India
Tanmoy Bhaduri (born 1992) is a dedicated photojournalist and documentary photographer with strong credentials and over three years of experience as a professional, based in Kolkata, India, currently working for Pacific Press Agency and NurPhoto Agency. He has previously worked for The Times of India.
Have experience in executing several state and national assignments including :
* The vanishing island Ghoramara in Sundarbans in West Bengal (2016)
* First Elections in Indo-Bangladesh Enclave (2016)
* Flourishing Kidney organ sale on India-Bangladesh Border (2016)
* Tiger-Man face off at Sundarbans in West Bengal (2016)
* Kolkata Flyover Collapse (2016)
* Miners died in an accident in Uranium Mine in Jharkhand (2016)
* Devastating human lives in coal mine workers in Jharkhand (2016)
* Critical situation of Handloom workers of Nadia in West Bengal (2015)
* Strike and conflicts, important public figures and head of states as well as the documentation of daily life and human beings.
His works have appeared in national and international publications such as The Times of India, Anandabazar Patrika, Dainik Bhaskar, The Caravan, OPEN Magazine, Huffington Post, Lonely Planet, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, Sky News, Foreign Policy, Aljazeera, Outdoor Photography, Asian Photography, The Citizen, The News Minute, The Quint, MSN, Getty Images, AFP Image Forum, Associated Press, Barcroft Media & more.
- Breaking news
- Military embed