Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Teresa Palomo is a documentary photographer and photojournalist born in Cuenca.
Since 2014 she has documented migratory movements towards Europe, from a general perspective, focusing mainly on the southern border of Spain. Now she is more interested in documentary like European migration policies affected by people moving on both sides of the border. This last year her work focuses on African women in transit to Europe via Spain this time from a more intimate and personal perspective.
Her work has been published in national media such as El Mundo, El País, El Diario, VICE, Human Journalism, La Marea, Pikara and El Salto.
She has also received several scholarships and national and international recognition awards.
Based in Madrid and working worldwide, available for assignments.
Member of Photographic Social Vision.
AWARDS, SCHOLARSHIPS AND MENTIONS
- The ANI-PixPalace in Visa Pour L´image, Preselected.
- ND Awards editorial and documentary photography, Honorable Mention.
- SOS Racism anti-racist days. In the "best story" category, Winner.
- Contest of the photo of Sign of Editors, in the category "history", Finalist.
- Scholarships of the photography and journalism seminar of Albarracín, Finalist.
- Ndawards Photography Contest, Honorable Mention.
- Breaking news
- Video capture